isn’t it weird that even your closest friends don’t know what you cry about at night
for the longest time i’ve been wanting to improve my drawing (or start drawing at all) and i have the hardest time because i want everything to be perfect from the get-go. the lines have to be completely straight, the shading has to be even, even the sketches have to look “nicely messy”
this has left me paralyzed for as long as i can remember and i’m trying to move forward, starting with a sketch tonight.
- Ian: Hey, sorry I didn't pick up earlier—
- Me: It was my butt. My butt called.
- Ian: Oh. Wow. Okay. I thought you were checking up on me.
- Me: Um...No. Wait, I mean, yeah, I guess I am checking up on you. Are you—are you still alive?
- Ian: Right, right. Yes, I'm still alive. Can you please tell your butt that?