"But Dead Poets Society reminds you that there is no shame in following your heart. I could have chosen any path in college, but I can’t imagine being any happier with the choices I have made regarding my education. “No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world,” Mr. Keating says. Dead Poets Society is a much-needed reminder that our futures are not set by our degrees, but by our desires."
- Ian: Hey, sorry I didn't pick up earlier—
- Me: It was my butt. My butt called.
- Ian: Oh. Wow. Okay. I thought you were checking up on me.
- Me: Um...No. Wait, I mean, yeah, I guess I am checking up on you. Are you—are you still alive?
- Ian: Right, right. Yes, I'm still alive. Can you please tell your butt that?